Whether you are seeking to expand your customer base, your product offerings or your intellectual property portfolio. When you partner with our legal team at Jacobs & Dodds, we will manage all aspects of this transaction, protecting your long-term interests from day one until you close your deal.
Our attorneys have helped Orange County business owners become well-versed with the state and local procedures that govern asset and entity acquisitions. You can depend on our team to provide an in-depth cost-benefit analysis of your options so that you are well-informed before you sign your purchase agreement.
Contact our office today at 949-645-7300 and arrange your free phone consultation with a skilled business transaction attorney. You may also contact us online.
Handling All Tasks Related To An Asset Or Business Purchase
Each of our partners has over three decades of transactional and litigation experience with commercial matters. You benefit from this insight when they help you conduct due diligence and mitigate risk.
We regularly assist clients with matters that include:
- Identifying and resolving compliance issues
- Determining whether the targeted business is zoned appropriately
- Drafting, reviewing or revising the purchase contract, and modifying the agreement to include a noncompete clause or other favorable provisions that protect your interests
- Reviewing promissory notes or security agreements to minimize financial liabilities
- Researching the targeted business’s history to identify any back taxes or other debts that you may be obligated to pay when you assume ownership
Our lawyers take care to limit your legal fees, using their substantial understanding of local, county and state laws to streamline the acquisition process. We are committed to helping you complete this transaction in a timely manner so that you can gain the most benefit from your acquisition as promptly as possible.